Bollywood Style Line Dance Official Contest Rules
Free Ringtones available at our SHOP!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility – Bollywood Style Line Dance Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Aralea LLC and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor – The Contest is sponsored by Aralea LLC, located at 3959 Welsh Road #210, Willow Grove, Pennsylvania 19090.
3. Agreement to Official Rules – Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period – The Contest begins on July 24, 2017 at 12:00pm ET and ends on December 31, 2017 at 11:59pm ET (the “Contest Period”). Entries that are submitted after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
5. How to Enter – Use your Youtube account or create one. Upload the Bollywood Style Dance video that you have created to your Youtube account. Post a link to your video on our Aralea – Bollywood Style Dance Contest Entry page in the comments section (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsG6eHCLFyc&t=7s&spfreload=10). Your video should clearly show performance of the Bollywood Style Line Dance. You may create more than one video entry.
By submitting your video you agree that your submission conforms to these “Official Rules”.
Youtube Terms: By submitting your video you agree to follow the Youtube Community Guidelines and Terms of Service. You also understand that Youtube is not a sponsor of this contest and that you release Youtube of any and all liability related to this contest.
It is your responsibility to obtain appropriate and valid releases and permissions for any third party associated with your video.
6. Submission Guidelines –
–your entry must show the Bollywood Style line dance being performed
–submissions may only be submitted by the owner of the submission and must be their original creation
–your submission may be any length of time, but we suggest a minimum of 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Content Restrictions –
–your submission must be newly created expressly for this Bollywood Style Line Dance Contest and not have been published prior
–your entry cannot contain material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including but not limited to privacy, publicity and/or intellectual property rights.
–your entry must abide by the Youtube Community Guidelines, including no nudity or sexually explicit content, no harmful or dangerous content, no hateful content or threats, no spam, misleading metadata or scams, no illegal or unlawful activities or materials.
–Aralea LLC has the right to disqualify any submission that they deem inappropriate or not complying with these “Official Rules” or the Youtube Community Guidelines or Terms of Service.
7. Awards and Winning –
–Prizes will be awarded to the top three qualified entries obtaining the highest number of “likes”
–The three winning entrants will each receive a $500 Visa Gift Card
–The winners are solely responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize.
–Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred or redeemed for cash; however Aralea LLC reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its discretion. Aralea LLC will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
8. Winner Notification – Winner determination will be by January 16, 2018. The potential winners will be notified via Youtube account contact. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, within the required time period (10 days), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner obtaining the next highest number of “likes” for their video submission. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
9. General Conditions – In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability – By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, the incorrect downloading of the application, the processing of entries application downloads or in any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes – Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Pennsylvania. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Pennsylvania.